Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's My Week Birthday


Well, it's 4:53 a.m. and mom is feeding me again!!! However, it is also my birthday as I am a week old. We can't even understand where the time goes. About this time last week we were about to make all the calls to family to let them know we were in labor and my water had broken. Now I am feeding every three hours, sleeping peacefully in between, and my parents just figured out some saving grace called Mylicon.


To add a little to my genius talking babies blog....


The time has flown by and it has been so much fun. I have to say I love these middle of the night feedings as the house is quiet, the dogs are resting, he looks like a floating angel in his sleep sack and dreaming, and we just have time for mommy and Hudson. Mommy....ok that brings tears to my eyes but that is nothing new either this week as I cry at just about everything right now. Happy tears of how things have turned out for Adam and I and even though I lived on fritos and chicken wings for 5 months of our pregnancy he turned out perfect.


Happy Birthday Hudson and just like your dad and I used to celebrate monthaversary we just might celebrate every week with you for your birthday as we look at you every moment and can't believe your here but also so amazing.

1 comment:

  1. you are precious...all of these emotions are beautiful...make sure you write them down.

    ReplyDelete